In this era being glamorous has become more of a need than a one time thing. The cosmetic industry has been on a boom and people are now of aware of multiple products that were only available in abroad before. One among those products that has taking the market by storm is the Hair Tonic. Unlike other hair products, Hair Tonics are easier to use and give an impeccable effect in just a few minutes. So if you wish to have stunning hair on the go, Hair Tonics is your magic Potion.
To ease it for the ladies, we have listed some of the best and most effective Hair Tonics that are available in the market. Have a look!
List of Hair Tonics :
Now that you are eager to know about the market players in Hair Growth Tonic, here are some popular brands that you could choose from. Before trying them out, read the packaging label carefully for instructions. Also depending on your hair type and sensitivity, choose your brand of hair tonic.
1. Livon Hair Gain Tonic:
Facing premature hair loss? Livon Hair Gain Tonic is an expert solution for your troubled hair. It fights premature hair loss when you see any of these four signs – hair thinning, scalp visibility, excessive hair fall, reduced hair density.
Price: INR 594 for 150 ml
- Livon Hair Gain Tonic has expert formulation Kopexil which helps control premature hair loss
- Fast absorbing formula that works on scalp
- Recommended quantity per application – 5 to 7 ml or as required
- Does not revitalise dead hair roots
Livon Hair gain tonic review is as promising as the product.
“Expect positive results with Livon Hair Gain Tonic. This is one hair tonic which is effective in combating hair fall thanks to its key ingredient KOPEXIL which works on the scalp to add fullness to the roots.” -Reena, housewife.
2. Lotus Herbals Kera-Veda Hairoots Active Herbal Tonic:
This hair tonic contains pure herbal extracts of Amla, Arnica, Camphor and Horse Chestnut with excellent therapeutic properties.
Price: INR 195 for 60 ml
- Takes time to show results
“Kera Veda is an excellent product for hair fall treatment by Lotus Herbals.” -Maria, Software Engineer.
3. Khadi Ayurvedic Hair Regrowth Tonic:
Experience the natural goodness of KHADI in this brownish-colored unisex hair tonic which prevents hair fall while promoting the growth of healthy hair.
Price: INR 309 for 210 ml
- Enriched with thyme and henna extracts
- Water-based tonic that’s non-greasy
- Gives cooling sensation on scalp
- Solves itchiness and scalp problems
- Treats damaged hair by providing adequate nutrition to hair roots
- Keeps scalp clean and free of dandruff
- Parabens-free, no mineral oil
- Hair growth claims to be proved
- Not effective on severe dandruff
“A specialised non-oily formula from Khadi brand that cures dandruff, prevents hair loss and stimulates the growth of healthy hair”. -Varun, Logistics company.
4. Sesa Hair Oil:
This Hair Tonic Oil is processed with the ancient ‘Kshirpak Vidhi’ that helps remove scalp infections and provides nourishment to root and scalp.
Price: INR 105 for 100 ml
- Proprietary Ayurvedic Medicine
- A rare combination of 18 herbs, 5 nourishing oils and milk
- Provides relief from mental stress and headache
- Also removes dandruff and lice
- No mineral oil, and no chemicals
“100% Ayurvedic and most effective product for hair”. -Astha, ad professional.
5. YANAGIYA Hair Tonic:
This Hair Growth Tonic from Japan stimulates new hair growth. Yanagiya was established in 1615 with the aim of providing hi-quality hair products to the Japanese. The production of this hair tonic has been over 60 years.
Price: $29.90 for 240 ml
- Contains sialic extract and herbal licorice to combat hair loss
- Reduces hair loss and hair thinning
- Provides moisture to the scalp
- Knocks out dandruff and prevents itchy scalp.
- Contains inflammable ingredients
- Can only be shipped by Sea of Japan with a tracking number
“Use it daily to maintain youthful hair roots and scalp” -Manika, Language translator.
6. L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti-Hairfall Tonic:
This anti hair-fall leave in Hair Tonic restructures the hair fibre from the root to the tip, nourishes the hair bulb, reduces the hair breakage and makes the hair stronger.
Price: INR 249 for 90ml
- Enriched with arginine essence, an essential amino acid which helps reorganise the hair fibre, thereby making it voluminous
- Makes the hair healthy, shiny, and glossy
- Moisturizes the hair and prevents split-ends, dull hair and broken hair
- Leaves your scalp looking sparkling fresh and dandruff-free
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dermatologically-tested hypoallergenic product
- Can be applied on dry and damp hair. Not to be rinsed.
- Sticky on hand (but dries fast)
“My best friend for my worst nightmare – hair fall. Does reduce hair loss to a great extent.” -Payal, SEO Trainee.
7. Biotique Bio Bhringaraj Fresh Growth Therapeutic Hair Oil:
A quality and budget-friendly Hair Tonic Oil from Biotique which prevents hair fall and inhibits dandruff thanks to the magical ingredient Bhringraj.
Price: INR 119 for 120 ml
- Prevents premature hair greying
- Treats alopecia and other possible causes of hair loss
- Contains the goodness of Bhringraj, Goat milk and Cow milk
- Other ingredients include Amla, Tesu (Butea Frondosa), Mulethi, Brahmi and Centella blended with coconut oil
- Pure and preservative-free hair formulation
- Dermatologist tested, no animal testing
“Best hair oil for dry scalp and frizzy hair.” -Abhimanyu, Bank Manager.
8. Jovees Hair Pack:
This ready-to-use hair re-growth and re-vitalising hair pack stimulates hair growth while preventing hair from premature greying.
Price: INR 195 for 200 gm
- Strong henna and amla fragrance
- Active Ingredients are Bhringraj, Jatamansi, Palasbeej, and Amla
- Adds lustre and sheen to hair
- Helps improve hair volume
“Good for dull hair and oily scalp. Results are amazing.” -Puneet, F&B Manager.
9. Milbon Tonic Neo Leaf Hair Tonic 8.1oz:
This Hair Tonic makes your scalp feel good and gives it a pleasant fragrance.
Price: INR 4,110.36
- Keeps your hair and scalp in good order
- Favored among professional hairdressers worldwide and home users
“Strongly recommended.” -Asha, Painter.
10. Kaminomoto Hair Tonic Gold 150ml Hair Growth Treatment:
Check out this antiseptic Hair Growth Tonic which fights germs on scalp. Keeps your scalp clean, increases hair growth and improves hair root, hair pores and scalp environment.
Price: RM 69.90
- Japan’s No. 1 Hair Tonic
- Hair accelerator for men and women
- Prevents hair thinning and loss of hair
- Helps prevent dandruff, and hair loss
- Comes with the antiseptic properties of Isopropylmethylphenol
- Other ingredients include Rosemary leaf extract, glycerin, menthol, alcohol denat., water and fragrance
- To be sprinkled on the scalp twice a day and thereafter massaged
- Apply it before bedtime for best results
- To be used for a long time to get best results
“Definitely helps stop hair fall.” -Ankush, 3D animation artist.
11. Aloe Veda DISTIL Bhringraj Hair Tonic:
Luxury wellness and beauty brand from South India and the Official Skin Care Partner for Femina Miss India pageant, Aloe Veda brings DISTIL Bhringraj Hair Tonic to promote hair re-growth.
Price: INR 440 for 200 ml
- Ayurvedic formula for hair care
- Cold-pressed oil, 100% natural, not tested on animals
- Nourishes and conditions the scalp
- Strengthens hair follicles
- Ingredients include Bhringraj oil, and a battery of natural herbs such as neela amari oil, extracts of amla, Indian liquorice root, yashtimadhu, sakralata and anjanam in a base of coconut oil, coconut milk, goats milk, cow milk and buffalo milk
- Amla oil stimulates hair growth while anjanam gives a blackish-tint to the hair
- It’s a heavy oil, so might not suit users who prefer light oils
“This hair oil shows visible results right from the first application.” -Ananya, Salon manager.
12. VLCC Aroma Hair Strengthening Oil:
As goes the brand claim on the packaging label, VLLC Hair Strengthening Oil “Promotes hair growth and makes hair stronger.”
Price: INR 200 for 100 ml
- Has the goodness of Olive oil and almond oil
- Strengthens hair from the roots thanks to the unique CSF (Cortex Strengthening Formula)
- Other components of this hair oil include sesame oil, rosemary oil, orange oil, musk root extract and Bhringraj Extract
- Runs smoothly through the hair
- Comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a flip open cap
“Miss not! when it comes to hair fall and other hair problems!” -Pragya, College student.
13. Dove Elixir Hair Fall Rescue Oil:
Another hair asset from Dove, this exclusive Hair Tonic Oil nourishes your hair with the miracle of blended oils thereby adding shine and luminosity to your hair locks.
Price: INR 166 for 90ml
- Enriched with precious almond oil and tender rose petals
- Helps in controlling hair fall and hair breakage
- Maximum Shelf life is 24 months
“Warmly perfumed, wonderful product…the product lives up to all expectations” -Pia Sharma, model.
14. Hair for Sure:
Hair Regrowth Treatment, Hair for Sure is clinically proven to stimulate hair growth.
Price: INR 800 for 150ml
- India’s 1st to be approved by the World Medical Trichologist Association
- Clinically proven to accelerate hair growth
- Has breakthrough Rutexil Growth Complex to control hair fall and begin regrowth
- 4 Step Performance Formula
“Overall its good. Have been using it since one year.” -Shambhu, Internet professional.
Information on hair tonics as shared is not intended to be, nor should be interpreted as, advice or recommendation. If you have questions about your use, please review the labeling on the product and/or consult a physician.
Hope you found this informative blog on Hair Tonics. Which hair tonic do you presently use and which of them do you plan to use after reading this piece? Write in your comments and let us know.